Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Katrina to play Scarlett

The travails of British teenager Scarlett Keeling, who was raped and murdered in Goa recently, will be soon on celluloid. Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is expected to play Scarlett in the film.

Director Prabhakar Shukla has begun work on for the yet to be titled big budget film that is scheduled for a December release.

"I have already started pre-production work and Katrina Kaif is on top of my wish list to play the lead character of Scarlett. I am already in talks with her," says the director .

"The movie will go on floor by July and would be completed by December this year or January next year. One of the big star of Bollywood will play the male lead. I am still finalising the crew and cast of the movie and will soon make announcement related to this. This will be a big budget movie," says Shukla.

"When I came to know about this incident, I felt bad as why tourists in our country were targeted? Why this has happened to her? Why she was killed? After some research, I decided to make a movie on this issue."

"My film is going to speak against drug abuse and exploitation prevalent in our society. It will highlight the problem of drugs among youths today, which is spoiling their life, I just want them to learn something from it," says the director.

Shukla is also set to visit 15-year-old Scarlett's mother Fiona Mckeown in UK next month to clear her doubts regarding the improper portrayal of her daughter's life in his forthcoming film.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Katrina Kaif is damn gorgeous desi model .

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online